Calla Buckwheat Hull Pillow - Small
Buckwheat Hull Pillows originated in Asia a long time ago and have become popular in many countries and cultures due all the benefits of sleeping with these hull-filled pillows. Designed to keep your head and neck straight and supported no matter which position you sleep in. Form the pillow to your exact needs with malleable hulls encased in a 100% unbleached cotton casing that includes a zipper so you can remove or add hulls as needed.
BENEFITS OF BUCKWHEAT HULLS
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
- No toxic chemicals or synthetics
- Breathable - cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Temperature control (you can put these pillows in the freezer!)
We love using this small size pillow as a travel pillow, for our children to sleep on, for lumbar support or as a wedge in many yoga poses. But our favourite use is as a Savasana Pillow.
- 11" x 16" (28cm x 40cm)
- ~2.5 lbs (1.15 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian Buckwheat Hulls
- Unbleached cotton inner liner with zipper
- Lasts 10 - 15 years
- Unique pillow cases made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Lightweight to take with you anywhere
- Adjustable support for any sleeping position
- Generously hand-filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Inner liner has a zipper to add or remove hulls as needed
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
This pillow is perfect for savasana and my neck feels in line and comfortable. It’s a great addition to my yoga props.
It’s perfect for mediation, yoga and any time additional neck support is needed as it molds to your body.