We understand how important yoga, meditation & movement practices are right now. But also understand the importance of reducing the spread. Our shop still closed to the public, but open for Curbside Pickups.
We are open for pickups Monday's, Wednesday's & Fridays from 10am - 3pm.
We are still shipping orders with Canada Post and UPS daily. Most online orders are ready for pickup or to be shipped within 1 - 2 business days.
We are doing our best to keep our online store updated with new stock weekly. Sometimes items sell out before we have a chance to remove them from the website. In these cases, we will always offer you alternatives or a refund.
Thank you for continuing to practice and for supporting our small business. And thank you for the opportunity to support you.
Be Safe. Be Well.
---- An Update from Canada Post ----
Canada Post continues to process and deliver record volumes of parcels. The heavy incoming volumes continue to stretch our network beyond its capacity. As a result, items continue to accumulate as they await processing, contributing to the significant delays our customers are experiencing.
Please be aware that the challenges we are experiencing with parcel volumes are impacting our network across the country. While we are providing average processing delays at our facilities in these status reports, a parcel could travel across a number of facilities from initial induction to delivery to the final address. Therefore, for some customers, the cumulative delay could be more than a week. The most significant challenge remains the larger/heavier items where adherence to safety measures for two-person lifts are causing significant delays which may be beyond those reported below.
- Toronto (Gateway) is still managing high volumes of parcels and is experiencing delays of up to 7 days.
- We are experiencing some delays in our Toronto Exchange Office due to delays in customs clearance.
- Montréal is experiencing delays up to 5 days and the international volumes are heavy but we have no significant delays in Customs clearance.
- Moncton, Barrie, Hamilton, Sudbury and Calgary are experiencing delays up to 5 days.
- Winnipeg, Halifax, Vancouver and Kitchener are experiencing delays up to 3 days.
- One of the biggest challenges continues to be the larger/heavier items where adherence to safety measures for two-person lifts results in significant delays in handling and processing products. These items present challenges from induction to delivery.