LMM SIGNATURE FABRIC
We rescued several bolts of this Vasanta fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. This fabric reminds us of spring - calm, fresh and full of new beginnings. We love that it's 100% cotton but strong enough to stand up to years of use. It pairs perfectly with our Avani fabric to fill your living space with love.
A smaller bag for those smaller pains. Our Mini Therapy Bags are filled with a generous amount of large Wheat Berry grains to hold heat and cold for longer periods. Perfect for period cramps, knee or wrist pain or to sooth your little ones.
- 6" wide x 10" long (15 cm x 26 cm)
- ~0.7kg (1.3 lbs)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian wheat berry grains
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Lasts for 1000+ heats
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
Removable, machine washable cover
- Two sections for even heat/cold/weight distribution
- Generously hand filled with natural wheat berries in a sealed inner liner
- Can be heated in oven or microwave
- Place in freezer to cool
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
HOW TO HEAT:
Remove outer cover of Therapy Bag
Microwave - Place as flat as possible & heat for 60 seconds. If more heat is required, re-heat in 15 second increments for up to 3 minutes. Place a cup of water in the microwave to avoid burning.
Oven - Wrap in tea towel and lay flat on a baking sheet. Heat at 200°F for 15-20 minutes.
*Never leave unattended while heating*
*Due to individual microwave variability, exact heating times may differ*
HOW TO COOL:
Place in freezer for minimum of 1 hour. Or just leave it in the freezer so it's always ready when you need it.