Hale Prana Bolster
LMM SIGNATURE FABRIC
We rescued several bolts of this glorious fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. We love the sturdy white upholstery fabric woven with a charcoal & taupe. This fabric is soft yet strong with a low pile that has a soothing velveteen-type texture to it. Our new signature fabric is timeless and supportive so you can be confident that you'll love it for many, many years.
Our petite Prana bolsters are perfect for your yoga, pranayama, or meditation practice. Place it under your back in supported fish to deepen your breath or under your hips for a little lift. You'll love the versatility and compact design that can be used for any pose, anywhere.
- 26" long x 7" wide x 3" tall (66 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm)
- ~3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- Filled with 100% natural cotton (NO polyurethane foam)
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Unique covers made with repurposed and forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Handles on both sides of bolster for easy use
- Hand stuffed with only biodegradable cotton for gentle support
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
Place bolster under front of pelvis to keep it neutral
Reclined Chair Pose
Place one bolster under each forearm to support shoulders and arms
Place under your knees to relieve low back tension
I took this to a yoga class and absolutely loved it! Comfortable, sturdy and love that it saved fabric from a landfill, while supporting a small, Canadian company.
Thank you! So happy to hear you love it xo