Hale Sandbag - 10lb
LMM SIGNATURE FABRIC
We rescued several bolts of this glorious fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. We love the sturdy white upholstery fabric woven with a charcoal & taupe. This fabric is soft yet strong with a low pile that has a soothing velveteen-type texture to it. Our new signature fabric is timeless and supportive so you can be confident that you'll love it for many, many years.
These 10-pound yoga sandbags are great for providing weighted pressure and resistance in a variety of poses. Add a sandbag to your lower back in Child's Pose to feel grounded or on your bum in Plank Pose to increase intensity. Two sandbags are often better than one - like on your thighs in Cobbler's Pose or on your hands during Savasana - we offer a discount when buying two!
- 8" wide x 14" long (20 cm x 35 cm)
- Handle 4" long x 1.5" wide (15 cm x 4 cm)
- Pre-filled with 10 lbs of clean sand (4.5 kg)
- Inner liner made with durable ripstop fabric to prevent leakage
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Sturdy carry handle
- Durable fabric for a long life
- Pre-filled to prevent messes
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada