Avani Sandbag - 10lb
We rescued several bolts of this Avani fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. We love how the earthy browns and deep blue colours perfectly match our brand. This texturized, hearty, tweed-like fabric will compliment any living space and is available in all of our products. This is a cotton/polyester blend.
These 10-pound yoga sandbags are great for providing weighted pressure and resistance in a variety of poses. Add a sandbag to your lower back in Child's Pose to feel grounded or on your bum in Plank Pose to increase intensity. Two sandbags are often better than one - like on your thighs in Cobbler's Pose or on your hands during Savasana - we offer a discount when buying two!
- 8" wide x 14" long (20 cm x 35 cm)
- Handle 4" long x 1.5" wide (15 cm x 4 cm)
- Pre-filled with 10 lbs of clean sand (4.5 kg)
- Inner liner made with durable ripstop fabric to prevent leakage
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Sturdy carry handle
- Durable fabric for a long life
- Pre-filled to prevent messes
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
Am writing to say I love these sandbags. They are perfectly prepared with love. The detail & quality are amazing which Shelley is known for.
Exactly as ordered & shown!
Your practice will never be the same!
I love my new Avani sandbag. It is especially great for adding traction on my sacrum in child’s pose.
I love the sustainability & vision of this company! The products are amazing on their own, but the additional passion behind what and why they do it all, elevates my review to a solid 15/10!!! Xoxo
Love the denim sandbags. Beautiful fabric and great addition to my yin yoga and restorative yoga practice.
Exceeded my expectations - just the right amount of weight, really helps keep my shoulders back and down for poses lying flat on my back.