Blossom Therapy Bag
We've made small but significant changes to the good old fashioned Magic Bag your mom used. Made 5" longer than a typical Therapy Pillow, this bag easily covers your spine, wraps around your neck and shoulders, or fills the low back gap. Filled with a generous amount of large Wheat Berry grains to hold heat and cold for longer periods or to be used as added weight for your yoga or meditation practice.
- 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 59 cm)
- ~2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian wheat berry grains
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Four sections for even heat/cold/weight distribution
- Generously hand filled with natural wheat berries in a sealed inner liner
- Can be heated in oven or microwave
- Place in freezer to cool
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
HOW TO HEAT:
Remove outer cover of Therapy Bag
Microwave - Place as flat as possible & heat for 60 seconds. If more heat is required, re-heat in 15 second increments for up to 3 minutes.
Oven - Wrap in tea towel and lay flat on a baking sheet. Heat at 200°F for 15-20 minutes.
*Never leave unattended while heating*
*Due to individual microwave variability, exact heating times may differ*
HOW TO COOL:
Place in freezer for minimum of 1 hour. Or just leave it in the freezer so it's always ready when you need it.