Laya Therapy Bag
We've made small but significant changes to the good old fashioned Magic Bag your mom used. Made 5" longer than a typical Therapy Pillow, this bag easily covers your spine, wraps around your neck and shoulders, or fills the low back gap. Filled with a generous amount of large Wheat Berry grains to hold heat and cold for longer periods or to be used as added weight for your yoga or meditation practice.
- 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 59 cm)
- ~2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian wheat berry grains
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Four sections for even heat/cold/weight distribution
- Generously hand filled with natural wheat berries in a sealed inner liner
- Can be heated in oven or microwave
- Place in freezer to cool
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
HOW TO HEAT:
Remove outer cover of Therapy Bag
Microwave - Place as flat as possible & heat for 60 seconds. If more heat is required, re-heat in 15 second increments for up to 3 minutes.
Oven - Wrap in tea towel and lay flat on a baking sheet. Heat at 200°F for 15-20 minutes.
*Never leave unattended while heating*
*Due to individual microwave variability, exact heating times may differ*
HOW TO COOL:
Place in freezer for minimum of 1 hour. Or just leave it in the freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
This therapy bag is wonderful, excellent quality material and the weight is fabulous. It heats well and maintains the temperature very well too. I love that it is sectioned off for distribution. I’m would most certainly recommend it.