Rayas Therapy Bag
The Rayas Therapy Bag is the perfect pain relief solution for aching bodies. Its hot & cold therapy helps reduce inflammation and soothe muscle tension. With an extra long wrap, it can easily be used on your neck, arms, and legs. The cotton cover is also machine-washable for easy cleanup. Enjoy extended relief with any of Love My Mat's Therapy Bags!
- 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 59 cm)
- ~2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian wheat berry grains
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Four sections for even heat/cold/weight distribution
- Generously hand filled with natural wheat berries in a sealed inner liner
- Can be heated in oven or microwave
- Place in freezer to cool
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
HOW TO HEAT:
Remove outer cover of Therapy Bag
Microwave - Place as flat as possible & heat for 60 seconds. If more heat is required, re-heat in 15 second increments for up to 3 minutes.
Oven - Wrap in tea towel and lay flat on a baking sheet. Heat at 200°F for 15-20 minutes.
*Never leave unattended while heating*
*Due to individual microwave variability, exact heating times may differ*
HOW TO COOL:
Place in freezer for minimum of 1 hour. Or just leave it in the freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
Love that these therapy bags are sectioned and longer than most. Beautifully made. This will be well loved. Thank you