Cachemire Traditional Bolster
The Traditional Yoga Bolster was originally designed by B.K.S. Iyengar to provide optimal support for yoga poses. Crafted with reclaimed fabric covers and filled with 100% cotton, it provides a reliable and comfortable foundation to practice a variety of poses. Its traditional design ensures a supportive structure for yogis of all levels.
Made with the same craftsmanship as all our bolsters, you'll love the unique fabric choices, the durability of our props and our commitment to sustainability.
- 24" long x 10" wide x 5" tall (61 cm x 25 cm x 12 cm)
- ~6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Filled with 100% natural cotton (NO polyurethane foam)
- Unbleached cotton inner liner
- Cover made from upcycled 100% cotton table cloth
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Handles on both sides of bolster for easy use
- Side zipper to promote even use & wear patterns
- Firmly hand stuffed with only biodegradable cotton
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
SUGGESTED POSES FOR TRADITIONAL BOLSTERS
Supported Bridge Pose
Place bolster under back of pelvis & relax into it
Supported Child's Pose
Lay your stomach and chest over the bolster with your arms on either side, relax, and enjoy
Place the bolster under your knees while laying on your back to take the pressure off the lower back
The bolster is a perfect addition to my yoga practice. It arrived quickly, and I was reaally pleased to support a small local business with a focus on the environment.
Love my new bolster!! The quality is outstanding. I am telling all my yoga friends about Love My Mat. Thank you so much. 🙏
My bolster has not yet arrived.
I'm sorry to hear your bolster hasn't arrived yet. Shipping from Canada to the US has been taking longer than expected due to Covid. If you don't receive it within a week - please reach out and we'll see what we can do.
I love the mizu bolster. If you're looking at buying a bolster, I HIGHLY recommend one from Love My Mat! The bolster solidly built to last, made with sustainability in mind using upcycled fabrics, it's also super comfortable and aesthetically pleasing to look at. 100% would recommend!