Vasanta Modern Zafu
LMM SIGNATURE FABRIC
We rescued several bolts of this Vasanta fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. This fabric reminds us of spring - calm, fresh and full of new beginnings. We love that it's 100% cotton but strong enough to stand up to years of use. It pairs perfectly with our Avani Signature fabric to fill your living space with love.
A higher cushion for those who need more lift, the Modern Zafu will bring ease and relaxation to your meditation practice and beauty to your home. Whether you are meditating, reading, or chatting with friends, this perfect floor-sitting pillow will give you lots of lift to release your hips and back while avoiding pain in your knees. You'll want to ditch your couch for one of these!
- 13.5" wide x 6.5" tall (34 cm x 16 cm)
- ~7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian Buckwheat Hulls
- Unbleached cotton inner liner with zipper
- Covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Convenient carrying handle
- Doubles as a small ottoman
- Generously hand-filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Zipper inner liner to add or remove filling as needed
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
Our whole family love this product. This particular one I have just purchased is for a gift for a nursing mother to rest her feet while nursing her newborn & for any meditation she may engage . It is just the right height and comfort level and so many choices of patterns and colours.