Wool Dryer Balls
We love Wool Dryer Balls and now we are making them available to you. At Love My Mat we aim to be as low-waste as possible and are always adding creative, functional products to our sustainable living line. Products that support you and the earth. We especially love these dryer balls made from our friends at Nature Pure in Alberta, Canada.
How it works:
Place all three balls in the dryer. The balls move your laundry around while the wool pulls the moisture to reduce your drying time. This creates a humid environment and reduces the statice leaving your laundry softer and with less wrinkles.
For an all natural scent you can add a few drops of essential oil. We love lavender with ours and you can purchase that here.
- Pack of Three
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Made from locally sourced sheep wool
- last a minimum of 100 cycles
- Reduce drying time by 30-50%
- Decreases static and wrinkles
- Replaces toxic fabric softener and dryer sheets