Yoga Nidra Eye Pillow
These Eye Pillows were especially designed to use when practicing Yoga Nidra or Restorative Yoga. When using an Eye Pillow for more than 20 minutes, the weight can become too much, so we fixed the issue! Our unique stitching keeps the pressure off the eye balls while still adding weight around the forehead, brows and under the eyes where you need it.
We scent the flax seeds with therapeutic-grade lavender essential oil and add a pinch of dried lavender buds to encourage deeper relaxation for Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga practices. Eye Pillows are available unscented by request.
- 4.5" wide x 8.5" long (12 cm x 22 cm)
- ~0.2 lbs (~91 g)
- Sewn with a unique pattern keeps weight off the eyes
- Filled with biodegradable flax seeds
- Scented with pure lavender essential oil and dried lavender buds
- Available Unscented by request
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Generously hand filled with local flax seeds and lavender buds
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
This pillow has been a welcome addition to my Nidra practice. It is light and comfortable on the eyes. Highly recommend!
Very nice quality - happy with my purchase, would purchase again