This dreamy fabric is 95% wool - without the scratchiness of wool. This fabric was originally made for airline seats - so you know it's durable. A surprisingly soft texture that looks even better in person. The cool grey and blue tones can match almost any decor.
Small but mighty, the Mini Round Bolster fits anywhere you need soft support. Loosely filled with buckwheat hulls so you can adjust the height and density for any body part and any pose. Low back pain? Use it for lumbar support when seated at your desk or on the couch. It can be used as a substitute for many of your favourite yoga and meditation props. This multi-functional Mini Bolster will be your new best friend!
- 16" long x 5" wide (41 cm x 13 cm)
- ~2 lbs (1 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian Buckwheat Hulls
- Unbleached cotton inner liner with zipper
- Unique covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Lightweight to take with you anywhere
- Adjustable support for any pose
- Generously hand-filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Inner liner has a zipper to add or remove hulls as needed
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada
Place mini bolster behind low back in the car or office
Place mini bolster under your head when laying supine to keep your neck neutral
Place mini bolster under front of ankles for soft support