Hale Modern Zafu
LMM SIGNATURE FABRIC
We rescued several bolts of this glorious fabric from a warehouse full of unwanted treasures. We love the sturdy white upholstery fabric weaved with a charcoal & taupe pattern. This fabric is soft yet strong with a low pile that has a soothing velveteen-type texture to it. Our new signature fabric is timeless and supportive so you can be confident that you'll love it for many, many years.
A higher cushion for those who need more lift, the Modern Zafu will bring ease and relaxation to your meditation practice and beauty to your home. Whether you are meditating, reading, or chatting with friends, this perfect floor-sitting pillow will give you lots of lift to release your hips and back while avoiding pain in your knees. You'll want to ditch your couch for one of these!
- 13.5" wide x 6.5" tall (34 cm x 16 cm)
- ~7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Filled with biodegradable Canadian Buckwheat Hulls
- Unbleached cotton inner liner with zipper
- Covers made with repurposed & forgotten fabrics
- Removable, machine washable cover
- Convenient carrying handle
- Doubles as a small ottoman
- Generously hand-filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Zipper inner liner to add or remove filling as needed
- Entirely handmade by women in Ontario, Canada